Ophthalmologist is a trained and qualified medical doctor that specialized in eye care. This ophthalmology is surgical subspecialty too. These specialists are certified to perform:
- Diagnosing and treating all types of eye diseases.
- Prescribing and administering diagnostics and therapeutic drug.
- Prescribing contact lenses and glasses.
- Treating eye injuries.
- Performing surgeries on eye.
Some of the latest treatment choices for your eye are”
- No stitch cataracts implant surgery.
- Laser cataract surgery.
- Medical & surgical management
- Retinal disease treatment that includes macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and some more.
- Glaucoma evaluation & treatment.
- PRK Refractive and Lasik Surgery.
- Laser surgery.
- Latisse, Botox and Juvederm.
- Low vision exam and devices.
- Complete eyewear.
- Contact lenses evaluation and fitting.
It is important for all to check some of the symptoms those are the indications to contact a doctor about your eye care. Some of those symptoms are:
- Sudden vision loss.
- Sudden worse and new pain in the eye(s).
- Vision getting worse.
- Eyes being sensitive with light.
- Eye infection symptoms like pus, redness, and fever.
All the above symptoms are clear indication that some problem is emerging for your eyes. If these symptoms one or more are persistent and not subsided for long, then it is imperative to see an eye specialist with no further delay. It is important to take better care of your eyes through following and understanding these symptoms.
Eye care is nowadays not costly through consulting right hospital and right specialist. These specialists are always pay utmost attention for your care and they will suggest surgery procedures only, when there is a clear necessity for it. There are plenty of treatments and surgical procedures are available to take better care of your eyes. It is always wise to check your eyes at the right hospital in order to keep the possibilities of any diseases and vision problem at the bay. Eye care is definitely individual’s responsibility and this responsibility should be initiated through regular checkups from a specialist nearby. This is the best way you can protect your own eyes from the any type of damage. Very often, people tend to use some home remedies for their eye problems. It is absolutely fine as long as your home remedy is offering relief, but constantly emerging problems or no relief from the home remedy is an indication to consult the specialist with no further delay.
Eye Care Treatments offered are
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplant
- C3R for keratoconus
- Intracorneal Ring Segments
- ICL SURGERY
- Contact Lenses
- Contact Lens Care and Hygiene
- Corneal Disorders
- Corneal dystrophy
- Chemical/Thermal Burns