Fertility problems are nowadays seen in more unlike earlier. Some of these problems are easy to resolve while rest could be complicate from a tune of little to more. It is very common fact at here that female those are aged above 35 chances to get pregnant is little and chances of miscarriage will be more too. If a woman diagnosed by doctor with infertility, then the chances to conceive with treatment procedures will be up to 50% only. There are treatments available for infertility, but success chances are always dependent over few factors and those are:
- Age of the female.
- Root cause of the infertility.
- Previous pregnancies history.
- Since how long infertility issue was prevailing.
Fertility treatments are very often resulting into beneficial for women those are with ovulation problems. Also, this treatment success chances are very least with the female those are with damaged fallopian tubes or those with severe endometriosis too. Generally, the first step of every infertility treatment will be started with addressing its root cause. For example, a female hormone imbalance through thyroid will be treated first for the thyroid disease. There will be more chances to restore fertility through addressing the root cause.
Fertility Treatment for Women Available 3 Different Categories and Those are:
- Treatment through medication for the female fertility.
- Surgical treatment.
- ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology.
Fertility Treatment for Men Available in following Categories:
- Treating infections of male reproductive tract with antibiotics is common practice, but it is not always as effective as desired.
- Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men very often causes into infertility and this will be addressed with counseling and medication.
- Sometimes, hormone imbalance in men can be root cause for the infertility and hormone replacement and medication is offered to treat this issue by doctors.
- Surgery is another option for men to treat infertility. Sometimes, there will be no sperm present in men while ejaculate, then sperm will be retrieved from testicles directly and this is done through two different surgeries based on the exact problem like Vasectomy Reversal and varicocele .
- ART that is Assisted Reproductive Technology is also another option to treat infertility in men.
There are wide varieties of procedures, surgeries and treatment options are available now for infertility, but choice of treatment will be decided based up on the exact cause of the problem. Infertility treatment is nowadays not costly in India and it is made affordable now for all too.
Different infertility treatment are
- In Vitro Maturation (IVM)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Frozen Embryo Replacement Cycle (FERC)
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval
- Fertility Enhancing Surgical Procedures
- Laser Assisted Embryo Hatching
- Micro-epididymal sperm aspiration
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgeries
- High Risk Pregnancy care